FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Sept. 3, 2021:
The Calhoun County Apportionment Commission held a Meeting on August 30, 2021.
The Commission is comprised of the Calhoun County Clerk, Calhoun County Prosecutor, Calhoun County Treasurer, the Calhoun County Republican Party Chairman, and the Calhoun County Democrat Party Chairman.
An updated schedule of meetings is as follows:
- Tuesday, September 7th at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 9th at 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 20th at 9 a.m. all day workshop (date scheduled at our June 23rd meeting)
- Thursday, September 23rd at 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 27th at 9 a.m. all day workshop if needed
- Thursday, September 30th at 1:30 p.m.
- October 4th meeting is CANCELLED
*These meetings are subject to change; additional meetings may be necessary for further discussion and Apportionment Plan Adoption
All meetings will be held at the Calhoun County Board of Commissioners Chambers, 3rd Level, Room 3-C08, at 315 W. Green Street, Marshall, Michigan, are open to the public to attend, and there will be an opportunity for Public Comment.
The Apportionment Commission meetings will be conducted in compliance with all COVID-19 epidemic orders issued by the MDHHS and the emergency rules for COVID-19 workplace safety issued by MIOSHA and, in place at the time of each meeting.
Visit www.calhouncountymi.gov/elections for additional Apportionment information.