Report a Road Problem

The Calhoun County Road Department (CCRD) will make every effort to respond to your request as promptly as possible. Please provide all the information requested and be as detailed in your explanation as possible.

STOP! Use this form to report non-emergency road problems only. Do not use this form to report an object blocking the road, a stop sign down or any other problem that requires immediate attention. Please contact our office immediately at (269) 781-9841. After business hours or during the weekend, please contact central dispatch at 911.

Please fill out this form for the Calhoun County Road Department. If you would prefer, you can also email your concern to



City or Town:

State or Province:

Zip or Postal Code:



Please select what your concern is regarding:

Road and/or Crossroads:


When finished, please click Submit once.