Marshall Recycling Center
***Due to reduced staffing, the Marshall Recycling Center will be closed until further notice***
These safety measures are in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Staff will be wearing PPE
- Recyclers must wear a mask while their vehicle is unloaded
- Recyclers must remain in their vehicle
- All recycling must be placed in the farthest position available in your vehicle (trunk area or truck bed)
- Volume limited to what would fit in a 96-gallon curbside cart
- Recycling needs to be sorted
- Recycling should be placed in a non-returnable container (bag or box)
- Containers that weigh more than what one employee can lift, will be left in your vehicle
We anticipate that these changes will remain in effect at least through the summer months; however, they will be re-evaluated and adjusted as necessary. Staff will be practicing social distancing, wearing PPE, and will be following guidance for increased hand washing/hand sanitizer use. You may experience a longer wait time which is why we are limiting the volume of material each resident can bring per trip and asking residents to put items in containers they do not want returned at this time.
Location: 14800 P Drive N., Marshall, MI
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. -5 p.m.
Saturday hours: 7 a.m.-Noon
Sunday - Closed
Request a recycling pass
Please note that there is a $5 fee if you do not have a recycling pass.
C&C Landfill Recycling Center Flyer
Additional Recycling Opportunity:
27052 R Dr. N., Albion, MI
Third weekend of each month
Please note, if bins are full, do not leave material on the ground. Click here for acceptable materials [One Weekend Flyer].
Calhoun County Community Development Department
315 W. Green St.
Marshall, MI 49068