"Calhoun County encourages employee retention by promoting a culture of engagement through communication, appreciation and recognition."
- Commissioner Kathy-Sue Vette
- Kelli Scott, County Administrator/Controller
- Phil Amsterburg, Circuit Court
- Sarah Parker, Circuit Court
- Shannon Koepke, District Court
- Brent Thelen, GIS
- Brigette Reichenbaugh, Health Department
- Megan Sharkey, Human Resources
- Melissa Jelinek, Prosecutor's Office
- Lucy Blair, County Administration
- Melinda Weaver, Treasurer's Office
Employee of the Month Nomination Information
- Any Calhoun County employee (excluding Elected & Appointed Officials and temporary/contract employees) in good standing who has not already received the Employee of the Month award during the previous 12 months is eligible to be nominated.
- Anyone may submit a nomination including members of the public, co-workers, supervisors, elected officials, etc. Self-nominations are not permitted.
- Nominations will be reviewed by the ERC monthly.
- Nominations not immediately selected will be considered for 12 months.
Events & Celebrations Submission Information
- Do you have a birthday, anniversary, celebratory announcement or article you want included in a future County Connections or Wellness Newsletter?
- Anyone may submit an event/article/celebration, including members of the public.