Circuit Court ClerkCall: (269) 969-6518 (269) 969-6922
8 a.m.-noon, and 1-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Information and Services
Calhoun County is the 37th Judicial Circuit and has four Circuit Court Judges. The Circuit Court has jurisdiction over:
- Criminal felony cases; maximum punishment of over 1 year of incarceration
- Domestic relations matters (family law)
- Juvenile matters
- Child protective proceedings
- Name changes
- Personal Protection Orders
- Parental Consent Waivers
- General civil actions involving claims of $25,000 or more
- Appeals from District Court and administrative agencies of state and local government boards.
**For the most up-to-date information about courts operations during the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit the Courts page or our COVID-19 Alert page.